1. Being up when you are down.
2. Picking others up when they are down.
3. Doing the right thing when it’s easy to do the wrong thing.
4. Being respectful when your instinct is to do the opposite.
5. Getting after it when you feel drained.
6. Making changes when staying the course is comfortable.
7. Doing what you have asked others to do.
8. Speaking softly when you’d rather make a lot of noise.
9. Making a lot of noise when you’d rather speak softly.
10. Showing up early when you know you can come in late.
11. Making tough decisions that others can’t and won’t make.
12. Delegating authority so others may learn and grow.
What great opportunities you have as a leader. That’s all I’m gonna say,