Top 10 Reasons You Should Schedule
a Workshop With Me:
1. You’ve had evaporation. Regardless of how good you are or how well disciplined you are, there’s going to be an evaporation of processes over a period of time. Bam! I can fix that!
2. You’ve had some turnover. Most people do. Turnover isn’t a sin. What’s a sin is not ensuring that the new guys and gals get it. If you don’t give them the right tools, they don’t have a chance. Bam! I can fix that!
3. The business is changing. Your team needs to understand the changes taking place and how to attack them. Bam! I can fix that!
4. Your team has gotten a little complacent, either because business has been pretty darn good or they have accepted
the status quo. They need to be re-energized and see the possibilities. Bam! I can fix that!
5. Your average grosses continue to decline. Mostly they decline because someone’s not paying attention to the little things. Bam! I can fix that!
6. You have aged inventory and wholesale losses. Aged inventory helps create #5. Aged inventory causes wholesale losses. Bam! I can fix that!
7. You have a team that struggles to get on the same page. You have old school thinking. You have new school thinking. You have no thinking. Bam! I can fix that!
8. The number of days it takes to get a car online and on the line is killing you. Bam! I can fix that!
9. You’re sick and tired of listening to the bickering, excuses and lack of forward movement. Bam! I can fix that!
10. You need a coach. You need someone to lean on. You need another set of eyes on the subject. Bam! I can fix that!
A quote worth remembering: “The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit.” Morihei Ueshiba
Is now the time? That’s all I’m gonna ask, Tommy Gibbs