1. Your oldest unit?
2. Where is it parked?
3. Your look-to-book?
4. Your most expensive unit?
5. What’s your wholesale to retail ratio?
6. Who owns your used car department?
7. How many turns are you getting a year?
8. What’s your average cost per unit in stock?
9. How many clicks does it take to get from A to B on your website?
10. How many days does it take to get a unit through recon and on the line?
There are lots of things you need to know. I’m just pointing out 10 of them. That’s all I’m gonna ask, Tommy Gibbs