1. EMBRACE ANXIETY– It’s motivation to take action.
2. GET AFTER IT-Focus your energy on making positive change. Crank up the intensity and aggravate the competition!
3. PUT FEAR IN PERSPECTIVE-What’s the worst that can happen?
4. BE READY-Preparation breeds Confidence.
5. DON’T DWELL-Forget minor setbacks; learn and move on. (Don’t let the setback become the standard!)
6. HEALTHY DISCONTENT-for people or things blocking your progress. (Continue to surround yourself with losers and you will continue to lose.)
7. INSPIRATIONALLY DISSATISFIED-with yourself…YOU have to step it up! (YOU must set the example!)
8. DAILY DOSE-of paranoia…fix yourself… (We’re back to you again. You must set the example!)
9. CONTINUE-to look for answers. (Continuous Improvement-You never get it right!)
10. NEVER– ever give up. Other people want to see you fail! Don’t let others control your thinking!
That’s all I’m gonna say. Tommy Gibbs